Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3DP: Write Swimmingly: Day 10

OK, so I am sort of better now.  The nagging cough that was my bed fellow for almost a week, and the deathly fever that made me its bitch, are about gone.  So now back to the habit-making/breaking of this 3DP.

Starting tomorrow, back to the endeavor.  Since I have slacked, I will have to try to catch up.  Nothing too crazy, as I still want to make this 3DP legit.  Instead of 30 minutes of swimming, it will be 35.  Instead 1,000 words a day, it will be 1,100.  This should make up for some of the missed time, although not all, I know.

Give me a break, alright.  I was dead, dying and done less than a week ago.  Even Jesus took 3 days to come back from the dead.  Put it into perspective. (I might have been a little bit sacrilegious just now).

lhp

No comments: