Tuesday, April 08, 2008

3DP: Gandhi Did It: Day 10


Gandhi was sure a big shot.

He went on doing what I am doing for over a month. That is just wrong. I mean, he is making me look like a jackass over here.

A few words on what I have observed thus far:
-Eating only what I have eaten makes you feel very "springy". You feel very light and that you can jump from one wall to the next. Unfortunately, you also feel like you want to eat the person next to you and that you would except for the fact that you are so so weak.

-Fruit and nuts make you smaller. My size, in just 10 days, has dropped. My body feels about 5 lbs lighter. Buuuut, it is not. I am actually about a pound over what I weighed before the 3dp started. Why? I am losing muscle and mass, but retaining fat. I am also losing water, so stubborn fat is disappearing. Because fruits have fructose (sugar stuff) in them, that raises your insulin level. This raise in insulin tells your body "Woa, woa there, you are in crisis here, body, so lock up the fat you got to get ready for winter". So it does. A raise in insulin level tells your body to retain fat. Muscle deteriorates basically because I am not getting a lot of protein in, or a lot of carbs in. Mass and muscle feed off both.

-You will be regular in no time doing this. I don't think I need to draw you a diagram, here.

lhp

No comments: